Who can apply?
This grant is for businesses in Bolton that have been legally required to close during national lockdown, or have been severely impacted by restrictions, but have not been able to access the support that has already been introduced. For example:
- Businesses that have been required to close but aren't eligible for Closed grant because they don't have a business rates account
- Events/hospitality/Leisure supply chain businesses, with or without a business rates account, that haven't been paid Open or Closed grants
Information it would be helpful to have to hand before you apply:
- Your business rates account reference (if you have one)
- Your bank account number and sort code
- Scanned image/photo of your most recent business bank statement
- Details of your fixed costs (for example rent, machine costs) and evidence of these
- Your Companies House number, HMRC tax number, VAT number or NINO
- Evidence to show your business relies on legally closed business(es) for your trade ('supply chain' businesses only)
If you have any problems filling in the online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start a new form
Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going.
Continue a saved form
Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form. Enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on.
Please complete and submit your form as soon as possible.